Rates and Policies
Sun Suite Rates*
Wind Suite Rates*
*Taxes and fees not included. Rates effective May 25 through September 30, 2018. Minimum stay is 30 consecutive days.
- The bedroom suites are for lodging only; food service and daily turn-down service is not included. Breakfast and other meals are available at numerous local establishments.
- Minimum stay 30 consecutive days.
- Monthly guests are invited to use, and maintain, only the kitchen and laundry between the hours of 8am and 8pm, when not being used by others. When guests wish to use the kitchen or laundry, the property manager will make a schedule stating dates and times allowed for use by each guest. After 8pm the main floor is to be vacated. Monthly guests are responsible for supplying their own towels, robes, bed sheets, pillows, and coverings. Additionally monthly guests are responsible for all expendables, such as soaps, tissues, toilet paper, shampoo, etc. Monthly guests must fully clean their suite at least once a month.
- Expect complete credit, background, legal and security check(s) to be performed. The fee for all check(s) will be $275.00 USD per person and is non-refundable. This non-refundable fee is payable with submission of the reservation, release, and emergency contact forms.
- A 50% deposit is required to confirm reservation. Balance is to be paid at least two weeks prior to arrival. A security deposit for 50% of the stated rates above may be required. Upon conformation of reservation dates with RCI property manager, a PayPal invoice will be generated. All payments are non refundable.
- NYS & Local Sales tax (11.625%) will be added to all rates. Stays longer than thirty (30) days are not subject to 3.00% Suffolk County occupancy tax.
- The fully completed forms and payment must be received, and background check(s) completed, at least two (2) weeks prior to occupancy.
- Each suite and furnishings are in pristine, functional condition, and are to be maintained the same way. The RCI property manager will inspect each suite prior to guest(s) departure, determine the cost to repair or replace (if applicable), then deduct the cost of repair/replacement from the security deposit.
- We are unable to accommodate children (18-years-old and younger) or pets.
- Access to the RCI office (above garage), garage, master bedroom, and lowest level of guest home are not included or entry permitted for renters/guests. Use of the elevator is forbidden unless accompanied by property manager.
- The Renewable Energy Home is a non-smoking facility..
- Guests are responsible for their valuables. Room safes are not to be used.
- The host has a docile dog.
- No weapons allowed. Weapons on site, including inside vehicles, will be cause for immediate removal and forfeiture of lodging and payment for lodging including deposits and fees.
- Check-in time: 3:00 PM to 5:00 PM on arrival date.
- Check-out time: No later than 11:00 AM on departure date.
- RCI maintains a peaceful, quiet, clean environment and expects the same from all guest and invited visitors. Quiet, clean, respectful, appropriate behavior is expected by guests and approved visitors at all times. All visitors must be pre-approved by the RCI property manager prior to arrival being granted.
- Locations and times for cleaning, maintenance, and repairs are to be determined by the property manager or his designated representative(s).
- Visitors/guests understand that their presence on the property confirms agreement to all policies and rates. Further, each visitor and guest agrees that the health and safety of themselves and all others on site is their sole responsibility.